Why Choose Young’s Cleaners?
Garments are returned to our customers crisp and wrinkle free with a like-new appearance that can’t be beat. Why spend your weekend standing over an ironing board? Let us do it for you.
- Items are inspected carefully before washing.
- Tough stains are pre-treated with appropriate chemicals.
- Stained, damaged or worn rented inventory will be disposed of.
- Items are removed from dryer promptly and hand-pressed to reduce wrinkles.
- Items are folded and packaged to keep them clean and crisp.
- All orders are separated and tagged using our Fabricare Manager software to avoid potential loss or misplaced garments.
- Tough stains are addressed using the appropriate cleaning products.
- All labels are read to minimize and prevent shrinkage, loss of color and change of texture or finish.
- Laundered items are inspected prior to finishing and returned for additional care when necessary.
Same Day Service
Same day dry cleaning & shirt laundry Monday-Thursday (additional fees apply)
Interested in our FREE pick-up and delivery service? Ask about our Valet Cleaning; we can visit your home or office. Call 814-833-6609
“I used Young’s cleaners to dry clean a shirt of my husbands for an upcoming wedding…a little after dropping the shirt off I received a call from them that an unusual accident had happened and the shirt lost some of its color…the woman I spoke to was extremely apologetic and offered to do anything they could to make the situation right. I just dropped off a brand new shirt, which they fully reimbursed me for, to be pressed for the wedding. I am so thankful for their great customer service and going above and beyond to make things right and ensure I had a good experience! ”Kelly Kefauver
“Originally had reviewed with one star, but after a very professional and friendly conversation from the business manager I feel the business deserves better. The quality of cleaning has always been good, we’ve had several item cleaned in the past with perfect results. Understanding that training new help can be a challenge.”Alan Thayer